3.8.08

..long and busy weekend..





Hey all,
havent go time to put up new posts these days, as I just don't have the will. Anyways, the past few days of work was nuts, busy on thur, busy on fri, and sat was really fun because lotsa people were drunk. haha!
Back at home on Saturday with mummy, she made dinner and it was splendid. We were online looking at photos, and youtube stuff. So happy. Reminiscing the good old days. Reality check! At hougang, it was really fun, everytime Dajie and Erjie called, they'd think I'm my niece, out of mischief, I'd play along, and Aunty will be laughing and laughing.
Im megan's evil twin.. lols. Anyways, I ordered Macs at home today, didnt go to compasspoint with erjie, aunty and megan. Studied a bit, and went out for dinner with the Vogue crew. :)
I dont regret working there because its really fun, and the people are so so nice to be with. Haha. BUt APB jobs are even more exciting! oh wells.
Anyways, Ive gotta study now. Have to rush against time. Nites all!
PS: put up afew shots of today and the week. check out the F1 tics!
-sam