31.8.08

Day 3 - 27th August 2008

I miss SOGO!

Check out our classroom :)

My Roomate alighting from the bus.

Posing at the Park.

Loving the View


Had our first official lesson today, with Mr Puah, it was more like an introduction to the module, Buisness Process engineering, after class, we called Li Xuan to bring us out.

Took a bus, FIRST TIME! To Zhongshan Road and Zhongshan park. There were a lot of statues and scenery to take pictures with, then we went to the amusement park section, of which some of us took the roller coaster ride and pirate ship ride. I’ve never had such a thrilling and scary I could remember. Screamed till my voice went hoarse. Oh my gosh, help me. At least I didn’t Vomit after the whole episode. Haha.
Anyways, we spent two hours at the park, and after that we walked to Zhongshan Road shopping district. Actually there was not much to shop around as the stuff was quite common in singapore’s shopping centres. But it was nice to go to a shopping centre again. It was as if we were right in Singapore. Except everyone spoke in Mandarin. Anyways, we took a snack break at the food court at the basement, the food was never seen before but worth the try.

After which we went back to the meeting place, and had dinner at this food street. I guess everyone was more tired than hungry because it was 7pm in the evening already. Then Li Xuan brought us to this mega supermarket that is even bigger than Carrefour! It has three storeys and the space was massive! I love going to supermarket! Looking at all the home necessities makes me want to purchase them all and decorate my home, but then, its all impractical.
Having purchased whatever we needed, we all took a taxi home. Very tired after a whole day out, need to sleep.

-sam