3.6.08

..My Twenty-First..














Lets talk about yesterday.. :P Went to school so damn early at 8am to meet my lecturer to go over some questions and finally had my 2nd last paper at 1.30pm. After which I went to Plaza Sing to meet Keong. Had carl's junior and took lotsa photos! haha.

Then we went shopping, gosh, I almost bought a new wallet.. but I'm still keeping my options open. Hmmz, wonder what to get. Got 2 new tops for a bargain and went to meet up with Dajie and Erjie at NYDC for dinner and a movie. "Made for Honour" was really funny, with bits of sweetness injected here and there. Whilst waiting for the cinema to open we took so many photos like a bunch of teens! lols.

After the show we headed home, really tired. Today, Im just gonna go over to my dad's for dinner as well as stop by Dajie's place to pick up keong's stuff. Got to start studying now!

peace out
-sam-